Thursday, October 2, 2008

Outstanding assignments:

...and by "outstanding" I mean "incomplete," not "phenomenal" :)

I do not have the following assignments from the following people. I am still allowing late submissions for half-credit through the end of the weekend (that is, until 12:01am, early Monday morning). All of the homeworks can be done online or can be e-mailed to me, except for the quiz and audition, which need to be done in person and need to be scheduled this weekend - so e-mail me about those.
If you don't remember what a certain assignment was, just scroll down or check the archives on the blog.

HW 1: Dost, Monteiro
HW 2: Boco, Cuna, Dempsey, Dost, Mangano, Maris, Monteiro, Silvia-Chandley
HW 3: Calle, Guscott, Harden, Heikes, Monteiro, Silvia-Chandley
HW 4: Bretti, Cuna, Dost, Furman, Guscott, Halley, Harden, Heikes, Monteiro, Piluri, Puranen, Silvia-Chandley, Hastings
Quiz: Monteiro
Audition: Harden, Mangano

No comments: