Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Curtain Call

Thanks again everyone for a great semester. I had a fantastic time working with all of you, and learned so much in the process. It was very inspiring to read your comments this morning and reflect on the piece of theatre that we created together, and I can only hope that you found it as exciting and rewarding as I did!

I'm moving to New York in 10 days, so you won't see me around URI next semester, but please keep in touch - and best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Also, if anybody is curious about their grade for the semester (excluding the final), you can e-mail me any time. Have a happy holiday and a fantastic winter break!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Two weird things...
(1) This post was left at 1:44 PM and the last post was left at 1:44 AM. WEIRD!
(2) I was just going through my old college stuff to organize things before I move, and I came across the textbook from my Intro to Theatre course when I was at Emerson College in Boston. It was the 5th edition of the same book (8th edition) that we used in this course!

Anonymous said...

Tommy, it was a pleasure, thanks for a great class.