Thursday, December 4, 2008

Extra Credit opportunity: See a show

I was going to make this the final homework assignment, but since it's crunch time for the show, I'm not going to have a final homework assignment; instead, here's one final extra credit opportunity for the semester!

See another Theatre 100 class's production, and write me a brief assessment of it. It does not need to be as long or as formal as a Critique - less than a page is probably fine. Just let me know what show you saw, and what you thought of it.

The show schedule is as follows:
**Saturday, December 6, 9:30 a.m. - Goldilocks on Trial
**Saturday, December 6, 11 a.m. - Chicken Bones for the Teenage Soup
**Sunday, December 7, 10 a.m. - Law & Order: Fairytale Unit
**Sunday, December 7, 11:30 a.m. - God
**Sunday, December 7, 5:30 p.m. - Employees Must Wash Hands Before Murder
**Sunday, December 7, 7 p.m. - 15 Reasons Not To Be in a Play
**Monday, December 8, 6:30 p.m. - Cut
**Tuesday, December 9, in class - Alice in Wonderland
**Tuesday, December 9, 4 p.m. - The Education of Janet O'Malley

All performances are in J-Studio, and your assessments must be handed in or e-mailed to me by Thursday, December 11 at noon. If you have any questions, you know how to contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the shadow for the afternoon show God also!! So if you would like to come and sit with someone you know I'll be there then!

<3!

Anonymous said...

tommy i'm in NJ and i forgot what your email for the extra credit assignment. I will briefly state that i definitely thought our show was so good compared to others and i'm so happy you were our teacher/director . Haha anyway I went to the show during our class period and i don't feel like it was a theatre show at all it was all confusing and didn't flow right/ corny. I was worried about me not doing good for our show but after i saw that one i feel professional and about to move to NYC. HAHA j/k but seriously good luck with that for you. Email me if your in any shows or directing ill come up and watch! amcclintic@hotmail.com